Shipping & Returns
1. Print and Ship
- Printing – After approval, printing begins and takes up to 3 business days (excluding wedding orders which take 2-3 weeks). Custom Invitation orders may take up to 4 weeks.
- Shipping US – Via USPS First Class (3-7 days and NO tracking), USPS Priority (2-3 days with tracking) or USPS Express (1-2 days). Order will be shipped to address noted in Checkout Page. Shipping address CAN NOT be changed after purchase has been made.
- Shipping International - Via Priority International Mail only ($27.95 - $64.00 and 11-14 days to arrive, depending on customs).
- Arrival – Your order will arrive neatly packaged.
- Please note, on occasion Priority Mail can take longer than 5 business days. If you have time sensitive material, please choose Rush Shipping. Tracking number will be emailed upon shipment. It is the buyer’s responsibility to track their package on USPS.com and to contact RSVP Custom Creations if there package has not been received.
Samples US only - Please allow up to 1-2 business days for processing of your invitation sample order. Wedding invitation samples allow 5-7 business days for processing. Samples are shipped via First Class Mail (3-7 business days). NO SAMPLES SENT INTERNATIONALLY.
Rush Shipping US only - Please allow 2 business days for processing your invitation order. Orders are shipped via USPS Priority Express Mail (1-2 business days; from $19.95 up to $50.00 depending on order size). Rush Shipping is not available on Custom Invitation Orders.
Customer approved errors or typos
We cannot accept returns or process refunds due to errors on approved proofs (e.g. typos), regardless of where the error originated. While we do our best to call attention to any errors we may see during the proofing process, final proofing is ultimately the responsibility of the client. Once approved, your stationery will print exactly as shown in the final proofs.
Should you find an error on your stationery once received, please contact us. We offer a discounted reprint for customer approved errors.
RSVP Custom Creations errors or typos
If your printed stationery does not match your approved proof, please contact us immediately and we will reprint the affected pieces free of charge.
CANCELLING AN ORDER AFTER PROOFS ARE RECEIVED
For orders that require proofs, there is a cancellation fee of 25% (of the subtotal not including shipping) if you cancel your order AFTER your proofs have been emailed. This is because of the time we spend designing your proofs.
If the proof has been approved and printing has started, or for wedding invitation the paper has been ordered, no refund will be provided.
We cannot accept returns on samples. Samples are a way to see our work in person. If you decide to use another vendor or do not like the sample, that is not a valid reason for a return. If you received the wrong sample, please contact us and we will send a replacement asap!